Saturday, February 19, 2011

Experimental Skeleton

On Val's day (ha!) my class went to Electronics Live. For random reader's reading this pretty much this where artists from different career fields come and explain their work, fields, and the competition in their field. Out of the what I have seen so far Brion Gyson's lecture is my second favorite presentation, mainly because I understood most of the events he explained and he was a bit more clear. He is one of main artist from a site called Ecperimental Skeleton

Here is the link: http://www.experimentalskeleton.com/

From what I could remember ES Inc a non-profitable group which promotes development and research in the field of visual arts. So pretty much pretty much they use experimental materials and try activities to fulfill the projects requirements.

I will post of a couple their works to give the viewers better ideas. I mean what's the point of explaining the details when some people don't understand art terminologies when you could just show them. Also I am tempted to make a couple designs of their logos and just post it on their blog or something. Gotta start showing work besides Deviant Art after all. And if they accept it, awesome!

Here are some of the works:














If you want to see more check out their blogger:

http://experimentalskeleblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment