Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Flip Note Animations

I am going to find this hw assignment interesting and a pain in the ass at the same time, but then again I feel that way w/ most projects. So I surfed around youtube and I found a couple of interesting flip note type animations.

Super Mario Bros Movie Flipnote:
I find this amazing and not just because it is Super Mario Bros. The person made their own movie and sound effects from the DSi. If you own DSi you could buy a product similar to flip note and created animation such as this. The only down side is DSi is limited in what you could do for the animation so I give props to this guy.

 

Elmo Know Where You Live:
After watching this I will never see my tv show the same way ever again. I mean it's brillant, but creepy as well. Still funny though. Anyway I think this is another DSi program. I might have to start on this program if alot of people could pull this off. Actually if they have it on the 3DS, that would be awesome. Anyway it is shorter than the first one, but it gets straight to the point and creative.


Ammy v Kyuubi:
What better to show more examples than to display one of my earlier works. It was 1 frame per second and I did about 30-35 frames about Ammy the wolf from Okami, the game, and her habits of falling asleep right before a boss fight. Seems Kyuubi is tired of Ammy falling asleep and decides to prank her. This was done in photoshop.


Edit: For some reason the video itself is not loading when uploading from my hard drive so I made a link from google gadgets. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment